Rev. InSoon Hoagland
M.Div., M.A., LCMFT-S (KS), LMFT (TX & MO), CCPT, AAMFT Clinical Fellow.
I am a retired army chaplain and combat veteran. I received my Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology from Trinity Christian College in Palos Heights, IL, my Master of Divinity degree from Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, MI, and my Master of Arts in psychology and counseling (specializing in Christian Marriage and Family Therapy) from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, TX.
I am an ordained minister in Word and Sacrament in the Christian Reformed Church in North America. I am also a certified clinical chaplain and pastoral counselor, a board-certified clinical supervisor for LMFT interns and associates in KS, a Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist in Kansas, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Missouri and Texas, and a certified Child Play therapist.
My professional work and experiences in the military as a chaplain have enriched my perspectives about life. My unique experiences about life and death both in peace and combat have given me valuable insights to help you deal with struggles and issues in your lives.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND CERTIFICATION
- An ordained minister in the Christian Reformed Church in North America
- Kansas State Board-Approved Clinical Supervisor for Marriage and Family Therapy (LCMFT-S)
- Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist (LCMFT)
- Certified Children Play Therapist (CCPT)
- Licensed Marital & Family Therapist (LMFT) in Missouri and Texas
- Certified Clinical Chaplain and Clinical Pastoral Counselor.
- Certified Survival Skills for Healthy Families Trainer/Facilitator.
- Certified Prevention and Relationship Enhancement (PREP) Trainer/Facilitator.
- Certified Premarital Interpersonal Knowledge and Skills (PICK) Trainer/Facilitator.
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Association for Play Therapy (A4PT)
- Christian Association for Psychological Studies (CAPS)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) International Association
- Kansas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (KSAMFT)